Friday, January 1, 2010

Something new for 2010

Given that I haven't blogged for quite some time and a new year is upon us, I thought that now would be a good time to clean house and make plans for the blog for 2010. I have a few ideas in my head, but I am not sure if I am up to the task. While I will still be posting random stuff that interests me, I am thinking of posting devotional thoughts as well as blogging my way through a few books. The books I am thinking about doing may be a little too much for me, but I think they may be the most beneficial in the long run. I'm going to think about this some more and hopefully have something up soon.

Maybe one day I will finish the Caravaggio series...

1 comment:

  1. Hi There I'd like to thank you for such a great quality forum!
    Just thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Sage Brand
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/barney-party-supplies.html]barney Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete