Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die: An Attempt

I stumbled across a website that lists the 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. I am going to do my best to listen to an album each day for the next year or so with possible breaks in between. After listening to the album I will give a brief review and possibly rate it as well. I am notorious for not finishing what I start, but this could be fun and will no doubt be an "ear opening" experience. The first album on the list is Frank Sinatra's In the Wee Small Hours released in 1955. I am really enjoying it so far and will write out a short review later today.

My goal here is to really give these albums the attention they deserve so I may need to listen a few times in order to give a proper review. I will try to get some time later today to finish this one up, or I may truly begin this whole fiasco tomorrow. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment